We have moved to a new site but I wanted to keep this blog still. But nothing new will be here.
Our new site is www.tarynbrooke.com
Can’t wait to see you there!
1.Finish making Christmas gifts
2. Have an awesome Christmas, tons of family are coming into town!
3. Lily’s Angelina Ballerina Birthday Cake
4. Top Secret Shoots
5. Get new site ready to launch the first of the year!
November Goals: How did I do?
1. Holiday Mini Session
2. Find a home to the rest of our office (kids no longer share a room, there for our computer is in our living room) DONE!
3. Finish 5 of the 1000 crafts I have going on right now Finished a frame, an apron, a wall art piece, kid room decorations, new kids pictures on the wall, fabric memory game (for lily’s birthday)….I think that was it.
4. Go see Breaking Dawn, best one yet!
5. Figure out Christmas gifts
I love this family! Ok….well they are my family, well Eric’s aunt, uncle and cousins. They are always laughing and being crazy. We took their pictures near the golf course and they did an awesome job picking this spot. I love the colors that Cori picked out, she did awesome!
I could not pick between the 2 so I decided to post both!
These two are so cute together
They had cousin’s in town! So we had to get them in on the shoot!
These two girls are so sweet!
Elizabeth is such a sweet girl. She has a fun sassy personality. I just loved her outfit!We met up at Adam’s County Fairgrounds for some fun pictures of just her. Aiden and Lily came along to play with Elizabeth after the shoot.
So stink’in cute!
Look at those eyes!
Elizabeth you are such a cute girl!