It’s that time of year again, holiday portrait time! Following is the list of dates and times that are available for family portrait this fall, as well as pricing and session details.
To sign up for session, please email me with your desired date and time preference and I will send over a contract. At that time, there will also be a $50 retainer fee collected to hold your spot.
** 2011 MINI SESSIONS **
25 Minute Mini Session includes:
- Mix of posed and natural family shots
- Individual shots of children if desired, mix of posed/natural depending on age
- Approx. 10-25 final edited images posted to an online gallery for you to proof and order ala carte prints
- One (1) medium-resolution JPEG digital image of your choice that will be emailed to you for your personal use or holiday cards.
PLUS a $25 credit that you can use towards mini gift books, image discs or holiday cards.
- Mini Gift Books are (3) for $90 (see below)
- Mini Session Image Discs (All images from session, printable up to 8×10 with copyright release.) $150 (special pricing for (1) mini sessions. Back to back session discs are $175.)
- Holiday Cards – Pricing starts at $2.36/each. Click HERE to see designs
AVAILABLE DATES & TIMES for November 2011
There will only be 3-5 sessions available per day, so please reserve your spot early. All sessions are available on a first come, first serve basis, so please contact me as soon as possible to reserve your spot!
Cost Per Session: $100
(Book two back to back sessions (50 minutes) are $175)
Tuesday, November 1
Location: Commons Park, Downtown Denver
4:00-4:25 PM BOOKED
5:00-5:30 PM BOOKED
Friday, November 4
Location: Lake Village Park, Thornton
Saturday, November 5
Location: Adams County Fairgrounds
3:00-3:25 PM BOOKED
3:30-3:55 PM BOOKED
5:00-5:30 PM BOOKED
Please email me to reserve your spot!
Mini Session Details/FAQ:
- Mini sessions last 25 minutes and are ideal for smaller families or updated portraits of the kids – perfect for getting the latest family picture for your holiday cards! I can actually take quite a few shots in that time frame and try to get as many posed and natural looking shots as possible in that time frame. I move quickly, so please ensure you arrive 10 minutes before you session starts so we can get going on time. We cannot make up time on the back-end.
- Mini sessions are limited to families of 5 or smaller. If you have a larger family, I recommend you book two back to back sessions (50 minutes) so we can accomplish all the different shots typically needed for larger families.
- Sessions are booked on a first come, first serve basis. All bookings do require a $50 deposit to hold your spot. The balance will be collected at the beginning of your session. When you book, I will send you a contract, more details, tips for what to wear and shoot location.
- The session will include one (1) medium resolution image of your choice that we will email to you after you choose it from your gallery. Medium res files can be printed up to 8×10 but not any larger, pixilation will occur. The session also includes a $25 credit that you can apply towards the entire disc from your session (printable files for personal use up to 8×10 in size), holiday cards, or other unique gift products such as these perfect mini accordion gift books. They come 3 to a pack (for $90) and make the perfect gift for grandparents, aunt/uncles and more!
Image by Jules Bianchi Photography
Ready to reserve your spot?
Please just send me an email with your desired date and time and we’ll get you scheduled! Hope to see you again this year!